Friday, June 3, 2022

Launch Party Coming Up Sunday!

It's been a fairly crazy week and a half, as just a little over a week before In Search of the Magic Theater came out, a family emergency required my travel out of town and taking up home health aide-like duties. The patient is expected to recover fully, but I clocked quite a few hours in the hospital and rehab facility, and the rabbits were not very happy about being taken on a long car trip or spending days in an X-pen in my mother's living room.

Fortunately, before I left town I was able to finalize plans for a launch party on June 5th at Dayton's well-loved cafe Ghostlight, and the boxes of books I ordered arrived in a timely fashion despite fears of supply-chain delays!

I have another couple of Dayton-area events lined up but I have just reached home and the rabbits need their evening treat, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment