Monday, October 10, 2022

Exciting News Is In the Offing...

I'm on a roll, and not only have I had two books published just lately (Magnetic Woman: Toyen and the Surrealist Erotic, University of Pittsburgh Press, 2020; In Search of the Magic Theater, Regal House, 2022), but I'll be having a second novel coming out in the spring of 2023, this one from Black Rose.

I'm waiting a little before putting out a big announcement, since I'm focusing on promoting In Search of the Magic Theater right now, but if you enjoyed In Search of the Magic Theater, you might also like the new novel. It's rather different than In Search of the Magic Theater (more political, for one thing), so not everyone will like both novels equally, but I'm guessing that many readers will enjoy both. So keep your eyes peeled for more news on the new novel!

2 comments:

  1. Great news and congratulations, Karla! I'll be expecting a guest blog post about this book when it's available.

    ReplyDelete