Saturday, July 30, 2022

The New Books Shelves at the Dayton Library

Two nice things the Dayton main library does on ground floor (among many) are 1) featuring an area with local authors' books and 2) placing newly acquired titles in a special New Books area. Granted, I often forget that what I'm looking for might be in the New Books area rather than on the regular shelves, but still it's a nice way of letting patrons know what's come out in the past few months.

I went over to the library the other day to have a look, and in addition to a copy of In Search of the Magic Theater (one of several bought by the library for its different branches after I donated two), I caught sight of some other 2022 Debut novels. I'm sure there are more in the library system, just out to patrons!

In Search of the Magic Theater

When We Fell Apart, by Soon Wiley

Tobacco Wives, by Adele Myers

Ramón and Julieta, by Alana Quintana Albertson

The Bangalore Detectives Club, by Harini Nagendra

And two more copies of The Bangalore Detectives Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment